Saturday, July 4, 2009

Let Freedom Ring

“I believe in America. I am grateful for the Constitution under which this nation lives and moves and has its being. I am profoundly grateful that somehow for more than two centuries of time we have existed as a nation and grown to become the strongest and most free in the entire world. I am grateful for those men whom the God in Heaven raised up and inspired and who pledged their lives, their fortunes, and their sacred honor to establish this nation and its government. I believe in America—one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all. We are, of course, not without fault. We have more than our share of crime and of every other evil to be found on earth. I fear that we have become an arrogant people, but when all is said and done there is no other nation quite like this nation.”
-Gordon B. Hinkley



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pictures!! She is soooo adorable!!! I love her! Shenagh

The Morrills said...

I can't get over how stinkin cute she is!! So fun! And Greg... Brad Paisley is awesome!! We are going to his concert in Sept. I gave Brian tickets for Father's Day! You sound just like my bratty brother!!! :)

Matt, Arien, Pete and Piper said...

She is such a cutie!! Just so you know Pete calls her his little sister too. Happy 4th:)

Liz said...

Wow those picts are so adorable!

Finlinson's said...

She is so dang adorable!!

Kel said...

I can't beleive how big she is getting, look at her hold her head right up! Very cute, we need to get together for a playday!

Anonymous said...

She is SO cute, I love all the accessories.

stephanie said...

She is absolutely adorable! I bet you can't get enough of her.
I have also adopted my children. Three beautiful african american babies. So nice to see other families like mine

Chad and Tina said...

She is adorable!!! Thanks for the comment on my blog! Is she so much fun? I love the different hair styles and head bands!!!