Friday, July 23, 2010

Can You Hear Me Now?




Stop calling stop calling I don’t wanna talk anymore! Yeah right! More like call me anytime! I love talking on the phone! In fact I’m obsessed with it! Specifically cell phones but my lame-o mom and dad won’t even buy me one! They think I’m too young so they keep trying to give me “toy” ones like I’m some kinda idiot! Hello? It’s not like I’m a newborn anymore! Stop treating me like one! My parentals are SO two thousand and late! Whatev! Guess I’ll just have ta make due with this stupid landline. Seriously!? A landline?! Do people like even use those anymore?! So embarrassing! Ugh! Parents just don’t understand!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, have you been talking to Meghan. Have Lula call Meghan, she feels her pain! Shenagh

Loni said...

Glad to see that you guys like totally get parenting. I have to admit I was worried...jk Greg! I knew you had Holly :)

Matt and Anna Hone said...

Holly I love your post!!! They are so cute!! I need an update!!! Update Update update!!!

Shelly said...

You make me laugh! Your girls are growing up so fast. They are still adorable as ever.