Friday, May 8, 2009

Perfect Present






Greg's thirty-(well lets just say)thirty-something birthday was on Wednesday. I wanted to get him a gift from Lula but couldn't think of anything. Finally I decided on a mini cake with little pink flowers on it. I know that sounds girly but I figured it's what Lula would pick out and Greg is a little girly sometimes. (The dude takes longer showers than I do!) Well apparently I shouldn't have worried about getting him a gift from Lula cause she came up with one all on her own...she started smiling! It was the cutest thing ever! And it wasn't even gas although she IS the tootenest thing ever! We went shopping for Greg's birthday(see I told you he was girly) and I had set her car seat down on a rack of clothes. When Greg walked up to her, pulled her binky out of her mouth and said, "Hey there little baby." Suddenly she was all smiles for him! It was awesome! He couldn't have asked for a better present!

3 comments:

chr!st!e said...

Happy Birthday, you OLD fart!! Hope you have a great day!

Anonymous said...

YAY! What a great present! Happy late birthday Greg...we all love you. And Thirty-something isn't so bad. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Mr Greg. . .